“God is seeking women who will take up the mantle of prayer to release healing, deliverance and glory upon the earth … The Lord is mustering an army to cry out in prayer and intercession against the wicked schemes of the enemy in the land.”
Prayer is desperately needed.
Fires and floods. Racism and entitlement. Disregard and disrespect. With the moral decline of our culture and the natural disasters hitting our country, our only hope is a Savior.
As daughters of the King of Kings, we must intercede on behalf of our nation and our children. Alaska can make a difference! Let each woman of God rise up like a lioness with boldness and cry out to God to heal our land!
This October, several organizations are coming together to initiate a Jesus movement in our nation’s capitol! For 4 days, Christians will gather at the National Mall. Praise music with 300 worship teams, round-the-clock prayer, street evangelism, 50 tents representing all 50 states – this will be an event like America has never seen before!
Will you join the call and rise up?
Those of us who cannot travel to Washington DC can still be a part of this movement by lifting our voices in prayer here in Alaska.
- October 7th: On Saturday morning, Moms in Prayer is hosting a gathering at ChangePoint Church. All you have to do is show up! Be sure so look over the Facebook Page for Moms In Prayer Fall Event.
- October 9th: On Monday, ACWM seeking 100 groups of women commit to praying over 5 petitions. Be sure to join to our Facebook Page for ACWM Rising Up 2017. All you have to do is tell us you have a team, and then gather them in prayer!
For more details about all these events, please visit our website for Rise Up Alaska.
“Will you, like a fierce lioness, awaken from a tranquilized state and rise up to defend your family, your community, your world?”
~ Lisa Bevere
- Voice of God: Was That Really Him Talking? - September 19, 2017
- Voice of God: Tips for Hearing Him - September 12, 2017
- Rising Up 2017 – Join Our Prayer Event! - September 11, 2017
- Voice of God: Why Hearing Him Matters - September 5, 2017
- My Opinions, When Compared with the Holy Spirit - August 29, 2017